Many thanks!

In order to celebrate Thanksgiving with my fellow Americans, I wanted to spend a moment expressing my thanks. I’m thankful for cells and microscopes. I’m thankful for emerging imaging techniques, lasers, and the physics that make it all possible. I’m thankful for beautiful dividing, migrating, and endocytosing cells. Most of all, I’m thankful for all of the amazing cell biologists who transform their own curiosities into amazing advances in our understanding.

Many thanks to the cell biologists who have given me their enthusiastic consent and support to blog about their precious images, and to the many journals that have granted me permission. Many thanks to all of my readers for letting me have fun totally geeking out over fantastic images!!

Now, I’ll go stuff myself with 15lbs of a Thanksgiving meal, watch some football, and try to explain to my toddler daughter why she can’t have the balloons seen in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Next week, we’ll be back to some amazing images.

No comments:

Post a Comment